[lbo-talk] Che: the New Yorker's view

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 15 13:09:30 PDT 2007

I left off part of Sting's letter. Here's the rest:

Who knows, when Ollie is Prez, you could be the new Goebbels. You're perfect­your writing has all the hysteria and self-loathing of the child molester, the sickening, rhetorical violence of the neo-Nazi.

So I've filed you away with a select and thankfully small group of psycho-sickos who want to torture my children or take a razor to my face; on and on they rant in a closed loop of unspeakable fantasy, repeatedly grabbing their crotches and telling my how baad they are.

And so Herr Hampton, if we do indeed have a date and you want my head splattered against your wall­first you have to kick my arse­unfortunately, you just ain't baad enough.

Bye for now. Love,

Sting Manhattan

P.S. I do hope this letter makes you famous.

http://deuceofclubs.com/write/adk_stng.htm