[lbo-talk] Dawkins and the Jews: a reply

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 19:49:46 PDT 2007

Yoshie wrote:

"objectively, it is not Zionism that moves the US-led multinational empire but the empire that makes use of Zionism -- just as it exploits any other kind of identity politics, whether it is based on race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity,occupation, or whatever -- and will discard it if it ceases to be useful to it."

Zionism may be an identity politics in the US but it is a national ideology and geo-political agenda in Israel. How exactly is Israel's policy of geographical expansion, apartheid in Palestine, aggression against Lebanon and frenzy to attack Iran useful to the US?

BW

<http://montages.blogspot.com/2007/10/new-atheists-ideological-inversion.html>