[lbo-talk] Zionists policing academic discourse

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 08:21:49 PDT 2007

This part is a hoot:

they have severely disrupted academic
> processes, the free
> function of which once made American universities
> the envy of the world

Hmm. My memory is going but seems to me that a while back during the Cold War there was such a thing as McCarthyism and blacklisting. We had a Ph.D. from Oxford and expert in Soviet agriculture teaching economics at our small university in the boondocks (Brandon University) because as a former communist party member he was blacklisted in the US.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

<http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/335667_academics17.html>