[lbo-talk] Jewish "nation"? (Was Armenian genocide?)

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 19 09:26:27 PDT 2007

======================== Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, the mistake some on the left make is to confuse their own bias in favour of breaking down national barriers with the right of others who are disgruntled to opt out of multinational states. This has always been a problem on the Canadian left in relation to Quebec, for example, and there are many other similar examples of how leftists react to separatist movements which invoke the right to national self-determination.