[lbo-talk] Why I Skip Anti-Globalization Protests

anthony at metamute.net anthony at metamute.net
Mon Oct 22 04:17:47 PDT 2007

I don't know how relevant this is to the demos you are talking about, but I remember plain clothes cops at J18 in London standing at the back of a crowd, who were squaring up to riot cops, lobbing rocks from the back onto the heads of the front line of protestors. These idiots ran away when challenged about such stupid behavior. its worth thinking about whether this tactic is used elsewhere too.