[lbo-talk] "Islamofascism Awareness Week" (was Marjane Satrapi: Revolutionary Spirit)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Oct 23 06:55:47 PDT 2007

On Oct 23, 2007, at 9:37 AM, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> Even suggesting anything else is defamation. It is
> vile. You owe me a public and unqualified apology, no
> hedges, no ifs and or buts, just, I'm really sorry and
> I was wrong to suggest anything else. I am waiting for
> you to come forward with it.

Ha. Good luck. You will wait an eternity.

Yoshie thrives on pissing people off, which is almost inevitable (except for a few sad fellow travelers). It's her oxygen. It makes her feel radical and important. Many times I've been tempted to boot her, but I haven't yet. But her sort of trolling is very bad for list ecology. If the apology isn't forthcoming, that might be a good time to get out the steel-toed boots.

Doug