[lbo-talk] "Islamofascism Awareness Week" (was Marjane Satrapi:Revolutionary Spirit)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 11:52:55 PDT 2007

I agree with Woj. Yoshie owes me an apology, and she's becoming seriously annoying, but her stuff is still interesting and sometimes useful, even if she has become an apologist for a vile regime. She's not the only one around here who has done that from time to time, and I'm not naming any other names, sorry.