[lbo-talk] Islamofascism Awareness Week

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Oct 23 12:43:58 PDT 2007

On Oct 23, 2007, at 3:21 PM, BklynMagus wrote:

>> Everyday that we talk about the crimes of Iran we
> are ignoring the crimes of the U.S. the crimes that
> "we" commit.
>
> No, we are not.

Who made that silly remark you're quoting? I missed the original and am too lazy to search. Do people have such limited mental capacity that they can't do both? I spend a lot of my working life enumerating and analyzing the crimes the U.S. commits, from imperial war to mass poverty. That remark is so dumb it makes me dizzy.