[lbo-talk] Planet Lombax

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Wed Oct 24 12:09:50 PDT 2007

On Wed, October 24, 2007 8:11 am, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> For
> those who have already made up their minds, like most people on this
> mailing list,

On the contrary, I haven't yet made up my mind about the truly important issue facing proletarians everywhere. I'm referring, of course, to whether Insomniac's "Resistance" is a better game than the latest "Ratchet and Clank". More realistic tools and nail-biting storyline in the former, more wackiness and lombax-flavored fun in the latter. I may have to go with Ratchet, though, on the irrefutable truth that you can never have too many robots.

-- DRR