[lbo-talk] Europhilia

berber carpet bomb berber.carpet.bomb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:15:56 PDT 2007

not that I care that you called Woj thick skulled, but you've both named the wrong Dennis. The original poster was talking about Dennis Perrin, NOT Dennis Redmond.

Dennis Perrin isn't a Europhile that I know of. And Dennis Redmond doesn't strike me as one, either. He's got a much more materialist analysis than Woj, and so hardly seems to be so likely to phile anything but a game console. Worse comes to worse, I could see him humping a bunched up quilt, but not Europe.

bl

uh oh. another person thinking you should live in a certain place to have an opinion on the subject. *smirk*