[lbo-talk] the blind carrying guns

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 22:33:41 PDT 2007

This is, I believe, legal in Texas. Or they were considering such a law in the LSS. Moreover, a Very Liberal but very Texican former law prof of mine, a tiny woman 98 pounds soaking wet, says she carries a gun (I can imagine it would knock her over) and thinks it's a good idea for the blind to be able to. Disability activists have said the same things to me.