[lbo-talk] the blind carrying guns

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Thu Oct 25 11:08:51 PDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:33:41PM -0700, andie nachgeborenen wrote:

> This is, I believe, legal in Texas. Or they were
> considering such a law in the LSS. Moreover, a Very
> Liberal but very Texican former law prof of mine, a
> tiny woman 98 pounds soaking wet, says she carries a
> gun (I can imagine it would knock her over) and thinks
> it's a good idea for the blind to be able to.
> Disability activists have said the same things to me.

Ah, to live in a world where the most pressing concern is the rampant amount of violent crimes committed by gun-toting blind people.

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 yahoo msg: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com

Like Ma Bell, I've got the ill communication.

-Beastie Boys