[lbo-talk] the blind carrying guns

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:30:02 PDT 2007

I share a house with two blind activists and have the distinct impression that it's legal everywhere.

The Texas proposal would have given blind hunters, unlike other hunters, the right to use laser sights.

However, journalists rarely read the actual texts of bills, particularly when that might interfere with sensationalism.