[lbo-talk] Rudy's right-wing advisors

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:27:39 PDT 2007

wow. that is quite the gallery of neocon pseudo-intellectuals. it explains why simon would "shy away from pointing out differences."

this cracked me up, though: ---

"I've got to tell you, I don't think he understands what the Steve Forbes flat tax proposal is," said Alan Viard, a resident scholar at the conservative American Enterprise Institute. ---

isn't one of the big selling points of the flat tax its awesome un-misunderstandable simplicity? and if forbes as his new campaign co-chair can't make it clear to him, well . . . what does that say about mr giuliani's smarts? oh, right -- daniel pipes. 'nuff sed.