[lbo-talk] NYC hotels???

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:25:07 PDT 2007

whitehouse hostel on the bowery is cheap - - meaning a bed, a shower, and completely safe.

it might be "dirty" (no bloody matress or shower though) or the term in houston seems to be "downmarket" but it is a place to put your head down. its a excellent location if you can drink yourself to sleep. =) i lived there for a few a few months on a lovely $26k salary.

i also lived in the greenpoint ymca for a while, but for location alone, the bowery is still where it is at. stay there