[lbo-talk] NYC hotels???

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 23:58:31 PDT 2007

Thanks for the info. "Dirty" is a relative term. To me it means rat droppings, urine in the hallways, gross stuff.

I grew up in eastern europe I have lax standards. But really bad smells matter.

Can you elaborate on "dirty"? Mostly I like hostels; just need a little encouragement.

Completely safe is good.

Joanna