[lbo-talk] NYC hotels???

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 11:47:50 PDT 2007

I don't know where things were like when you grew up, but except for one awful hostel in Tallinn, every place I've stayed in the former SU has been quite good. I stayed in the same place in Volgograd as Chavez, adjacent to the Avenue of the Heroes of Stalingrad. It has a business center, two bars, a restaurant, and a beauty salon. I think I paid about $40 a night. The places in Rostov-on-Don and Kazan were similar. I've stayed in youth hostels in all the Baltic States, and they were pretty much like American ones, except the aforementioned one in Tallinn. Which was full of drunk Finns.

--- joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> I grew up in eastern europe I have lax standards.
> But really bad smells
> matter.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!

____________________________________________________________________________________Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. http://tv.yahoo.com/