[lbo-talk] Targeting Empire

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 06:59:31 PDT 2007

None of your guests' insights, however, appears to rub off on you and your rhetoric. Typical fare from yourself are <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2006/2006-November/022698.html>. One hopes that the guests had more influence on the audience than the host, but if what you say about the size and quality of WBAI audience (<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20070625/012387.html>, <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2006/2006-September/017598.html>, <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2004/2004-March/005884.html>) is true, perhaps it doesn't matter who's on the show. -- Yoshie