[lbo-talk] Michael Lerner tattles: the state of the antiwar movement

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 12:22:03 PDT 2007

If Michael Lerner is "[a] well-known anti-war leader," I'm "a universally-despised Zionist agitator," very much like him. Does anyone remember this proud moment?

To this day, I find it impossible to take seriously anyone who demanded that Lerner be permitted to spew apologetics for apartheid from an ostensibly anti-war stage.

http://www.counterpunch.org/lerner02142003.html