[lbo-talk] Another Anarchist Speaks Out

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Sep 12 18:10:59 PDT 2007

Dennis Perrin wrote:
> My old friend, the fortysomething anarcho-radical Shuck Zilch, who you may
> remember from this --
>
> <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20070730/014214.html>
>
> -- has been reading the back-&-forths about direct action against the war
> machine, and asked that I forward his take to the list.
>
> "I agree with my Brother In Struggle, Chuck, that you LBO liberals are
> spineless, war-loving pussies who don't want to lose your plasma screens,
> Blackberries, and all the other techno-chains that keep you loyal to the
> capitalist machine. I for one will join Chuck as we fuck up The Man's
> ability to research, fund and build the latest in air assault weapons, as
> Chuck and I link arms to defy the nazi pigs to make one more cluster bomb,

Dennis: The summer re-run season is over with. You sent out a similar personal attack against me several weeks ago.

This suggests that I've hit a nerve.

I mentioned this little discussion to a local leftist here who is not an anarchist but well-versed with the left. He guffawed when I explained that I, Mr. Black Bloc, was advocating mass civil disobedience against an important target and that several of you went into shock.

He also got a laugh when I compared you to a spineless Michael Dukakis liberal.

You know, Dennis, I'm pretty moderate when it comes to contemporary anarchists.

Chuck