[lbo-talk] Another Anarchist Speaks Out

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Sep 12 06:24:20 PDT 2007

My old friend, the fortysomething anarcho-radical Shuck Zilch, who you may remember from this --

<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20070730/014214.html>

-- has been reading the back-&-forths about direct action against the war machine, and asked that I forward his take to the list.

"I agree with my Brother In Struggle, Chuck, that you LBO liberals are spineless, war-loving pussies who don't want to lose your plasma screens, Blackberries, and all the other techno-chains that keep you loyal to the capitalist machine. I for one will join Chuck as we fuck up The Man's ability to research, fund and build the latest in air assault weapons, as Chuck and I link arms to defy the nazi pigs to make one more cluster bomb, one flake of white phosphorus, one more anything that isn't used to smash capitalism and kick-start the anarchist reality that the masses personally crave. The cops may beat us, arrest us, beat us some more, put hoods on our heads and taser us in our underwear in some windowless cell, then beat us again before placing us in a holding area with "violent criminals" (i.e. political prisoners brainwashed by the pig media to commit rape, murder, assault, and child molestation), but at least we'll be a drag on the war machine, unlike you Hillary slaves devoted to the blood-stained dollar. Fuck you all!

"Oh yeah, if anyone could spare $50, I'd appreciate it. Thanks."

Shuck Zilch