[lbo-talk] Michael Lerner tattles: the state of the antiwar movement

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Sep 12 21:17:06 PDT 2007

Yes, despite the "boys will be boys" hazing and such ;-), Chuck's suggestion of civil disobedience is a worthwhile one, and one of the few tactics available to any individual of conscience. Now that I have used the word ("conscience") I realise immediately how it (or its absence in frameworks) explains why civil disobedience has little chance of occurring in modern (global North?) leftist circles.

--ravi