[lbo-talk] military going Dem?

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Fri Sep 14 15:19:12 PDT 2007

One of our neighbors from the old condo we rented was a Marine. His car sported a bumper snicker:

DEM

and proud!

Judging from his other bumper snickers, he'd been one for awhile. BTW, I'm kinda swamped unpacking, but will respond to Rober W later. Only here to say that I've frequently addressed both issues he raises -- the need for short term, achievable victories to sustain movements and the need for fun. As for the latter, my apologies for making it sound as if building movement is drudgery. Not my intent, but probably a spirit conveyed by the fact that I was bushed yesterday.