[lbo-talk] voices from the real America

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Sep 14 17:43:14 PDT 2007

On Sep 14, 2007, at 7:27 PM, Michael Smith wrote:

> What more can you tell us about this chap? Hindu, heathen,
> Protestant, Jew? What business is he in? Who(m) does he
> know?

He's black, walks ramrod straight, dresses very nattily, good- looking, sales-y personality, slams doors. Listening to him today made me think he's ex-military - he's got the bearing. Spends a lot of time on the phone, speaking in a deep voice as if to a stadium. A thruster, I think the Brits say.

> Oh -- and how how old is he, do you think?

Early 30s?