[lbo-talk] The shock doctrine

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 11:25:44 PDT 2007

For a current example, I would think the sub-prime mortgage bubble indicated there was more capital needing to be invested than there were profitable and safe opportunities for it. I imagine the same logic applies to other current financial products, though I dont know the specifics (enlightenment welcomed!) Aren't all bubbles the result of excess capital without usual channels of investment?

BobW