[lbo-talk] Molding the Ideal Islamic Citizen

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 18 13:16:23 PDT 2007

Yoshie wrote:

>The secular liberal democratic government of the United States, which
>governs an advanced industrial country in the global North, fails to
>provide such essential services as free contraceptives and scientific
>sex education, let alone a sex education that promotes sexual
>pleasure

We got Babeland though.

How To Please Your Woman Sunday, October 21, 07:30PM, $30 She comes first and often at Babeland! Our Sex Educators have talked to thousands of women about what they like in the bedroom (car, office, etc.) and we want to share it with you. Learn incredible cunnilingus techniques, how to find and stimulate the G-spot, breast and nipple play, anal pleasure, and so much more! Discover how to locate her erogenous zones and how to increase both of your sexual communication skills.

Talking to Kids about S.E.X. Tuesday, October 16, 07:30PM, FREE! Are you a parent, soon-to-be parent, guardian, mentor, or kick-ass auntie? Want to sit down and dish on how to talk about sex with your kids and teens at any stage of the game? Join Scarleteen.com founder and editor, and author of "S.E.X.: The All-You-Need-To-Know Progressive Sexuality Guide to get You Through High School and College" Heather Corinna, who has been talking to kids and teens about sex and sexuality issues for over ten years. She'll fill you in on what teens are grappling with in terms of sex now, how to talk to them in the way they can hear you (and how to listen so you can hear THEM), and what you can do to help support young adults in developing the healthiest, happiest sexuality possible.

Erotic Bondage and Dirty Domination for Beginners Wednesday, October 24, 07:30PM, FREE! Learn the essentials of negotiation, flogging, light bondage, and dirty talk in this exploration of domination and submission. Babeland Sex Educators will give you the 411 on incorporating BDSM basics (and then some) into your sex life. Just in time to incorporate a little kink into this year's Halloween costume!

more here: http://www.babeland.com/events/