[lbo-talk] "Skull, Bones and Electricity"

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 06:32:37 PDT 2007

> I see a clutch of Bushes there, as well as McGeorge Bundy, Christopher
> Taylor Buckley, William Sloane Coffin, Jr., and of course John Forbes
> Kerry but apart from that zip -- on a quick read, not another
> recognizable name leaps out. If these are the nation's movers and
> shakers, they've been very discreet about their moving/shaking. But
> giving them the benefit of the doubt, I can see I might have gone
> farther in life if I'd billed myself using my full three-tier ID.
>
> Carl Demmon Remick

You're too narrowly focused on politicos. Look at the members of the Council on Foreign Relations. Look at board members of major corporations. Look at think tanks. That's where you'll find many movers and shakers that never make headlines. None of this means I believe they are some Illuminati type organization but they are more than well represented among the power elites.

John Thornton