[lbo-talk] "Skull, Bones and Electricity"

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:12:36 PDT 2007

Out of the names on that list I really want to know who this guy is...my uneducated guess is foreign royal... Mehdi Raza Ali S&B 1965

The fallout on all of this should be interesting. Hearing Greg Palast talk about the county this happened in was very enlightening last night. I wonder if Kerry is going to ignore this, or if they broke the kid in jail...

btw, i have some good personal police overreach stories, but ill share those later. local police did kill a man in a jail not far from where i live in the past month though. http://www.khou.com/news/local/houstonmetro/stories/khou070905_ac_inmatedeath.a393ee99.html