[lbo-talk] Marx, Keynes and the Koran

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 10:40:57 PDT 2007

Moore's goofy "I know I have a hand -- therefore the external world exists!" "rebuttal" of subjective idealism was required reading when I was a philosophy undergrad in 1992 for the Anglo-American Philosophy course.

That argument is my nomination for the No. One Bad Philosophical Argument Hall of Shame.

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote: \> Btw Moore is not unread today if you are studying
> philosophical ethics. I just sold my old copy of
> Principia Ethica, which I won't read again, to a
> philosophy student at, I think, Harvard.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!

____________________________________________________________________________________ Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos. http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html