[lbo-talk] Check your bank statements...

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 20:03:20 PDT 2007

I check my bank statements in order to balance my accounts, but don't normally pay attention to much else.

Yesterday, I happened to notice that WAMU was paying me a princely .1% interest on my savings account. You read that right: "point one percent." I guess they have to pay something to make it a savings account.

Chutzpah doesn't half cover it. The curs must have been steadily lowering it. It was 3% when I opened the account a few years ago.

Joanna