[lbo-talk] Post Marxist Era

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 22:01:45 PDT 2007

Freud may have been a sexist prick, but that does not make this description of the unconscious wrong, nor his attempt to describe the mechanisms of the human psyche.

I do think god has a wicked sense of humor as Freud, Mohammed, and Henry the VII all had daughters and nothing but daughters and lots of them.

Joanna