[lbo-talk] Post Marxist Era

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Mon Sep 24 22:29:08 PDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 22:01 -0700, joanna wrote:

> I do think god has a wicked sense of humor as Freud, Mohammed, and Henry
> the VII all had daughters and nothing but daughters and lots of them.

"Henry the VII"? perhaps you mean 'Henry the VIII'? But he did have a son -- Edward 'the VI', as they say -- who did, to be sure, die a short while into his abbreviated reign.

An interesting list, these three. Not one I would have ever assembled. But I guess you could say they all founded religions.