[lbo-talk] demonization

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 09:06:12 PDT 2007

When they pull out the motion graphics then you know its over.

I skipped FOX and CNN after hearing Columbia's Young Republican president speak on MSNBC. What a mouse. I think you can really judge how the country is going by people like that. They had one of the NYC councilmen on there also, who seemed like he was restraining himself from admitting that he just wants to bomb them.

I skipped the charlie rose interview, but I doubt it was any different.

All of the wrangling over language and image is really moot at this point isnt it? Killing "Mooselims" is the strategy, and bombing them into dust is the means. That was the overall reaction on the the internet on 9/12, and it just took longer than people can imagine.