[lbo-talk] demonization

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 14:09:51 PDT 2007

I'd score the match: Iran 2; Columbia 0. Ahmadinejad scored the first goal by grounding his remarks in Old Testament writings, thus politely reminding us of the common ground of Xianity and Islam. Columbia forfeited the second goal by violating the ancient Greek code of courtesy to strangers.

BobW

<http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&g=9ac2574a-0745-4e6b-9dd7-38ee74d851ba&p=Source_Hardball&t=c1150&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/&fg=>

<http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&g=00758feb-6ae1-4969-bd46-145f48b5dfee&p=Source_Hardball&t=c1150&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/&fg=>