[lbo-talk] demonization

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:38:12 PDT 2007

Your right Carl. I edited out what I was going to say about Matthews' because he is an outlier on the Iran dialogue. Actually I lump in Buchanan as well.

A few weeks back Buchanan was on Mclaughlin Group (which for some reason I still watch!), and he said that the Iran War was a fact now, not a debate. This was going to be the PR month, and the bombs would come later in the year.

Going back to MSNBC, M and B were probably the only two people that said the words Shah, overthrow, and CIA on TV yesterday, but overall I think that is irrelevant somehow in this country.

For the pro-war, the apathetic, and their sympathizers , anything prior to Monica Lewinsky is ancient history, and the only way to get the dust off an old book is to destroy it

I'm going to go to free republic and read the 9/11 responses now. I think that's the only clairty that exists on the US position now.