[lbo-talk] post analytical Marxist era/ post liberal era

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 28 14:47:15 PDT 2007

I said:
> Uncle Milty co-designer with Pinochet of today's
> version of bourgeois democracy
> in Chile. I'm not painting anybody on this list
> with the conservative brush;
> but please do remember September 11, 1973.

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-chichile.htm

andie reacted and asked:

I also don't have to defend my political creds to anybody. I remember Sept. 11, 1973, extremely vividly. It was a formative day in my life. I could tell you what I was doing when we learned that the Chilean Air Force was strafing the Presidential Palace. How old are you, Mike? Do you actually remember it? **********

I'm 62. Yes.

Mike B)

Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht! http://www.iww.org/culture/official/preamble.shtml

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/unlimitedstorage.html