[lbo-talk] ayfkm?

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Sun Sep 30 10:39:54 PDT 2007

are ya fuckin' kiddin' me? i just read some thread here abt 100 mile diet. i looked it up. the jokers at the site say that there is no why to "100 miles". It sounds better than 165 kilometer diet.

i have been pouring over the history of the seaport I'm living in right now. lo! on some places where the colonists landed, it was a good fuckin' thing they had brought something to eat! heh. just so happened the land was played out and not much in the way of fruits and nuts, for whatever reason that season.

after the first generation here, no one seems to have eaten only foods within 100 miles. And apparently, NYC depended pretty heavily on the food shipped there, from here. That was the 1600s man.

who are these twits who unashamedly just make shit up? They say on their site, something about how you might call the diet of most north americans the SUV diet, instead of the 100 mile diet.

Fuck. You might as well call it the sailing ship diet as opposed to the 100 mile diet, coz the world went to hell in a wicker hand basket with the rise of the SU... err.. I mean, sailing ship.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)