[lbo-talk] ayfkm?

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 13:10:59 PDT 2007

On 9/30/07, bitch at pulpculture.org <bitch at pulpculture.org> wrote:
> are ya fuckin' kiddin' me? i just read some thread here abt 100 mile diet.
> i looked it up. the jokers at the site say that there is no why to "100
> miles". It sounds better than 165 kilometer diet.

I take it you're talking about this:

<http://100milediet.org/category/about/>

Was it mostly fun, or mostly frustration?

The 100-Mile Diet is about learning by doing. Getting to know the seasons. Understanding where our food comes from, and at what risk to our health and to the environment. Sorting out how we all ended up eating apples that taste like cardboard and cakes made with petrochemicals. It was a challenge, but a good one–a genuine adventure.

[...]

What weird thing to get worked up about.

-- Andy