[lbo-talk] Mosley "Nazi sex orgy" followup: Video posted

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 13:00:44 PDT 2008

Man, this is yet another case of vanillas, insecure in their own sexuality and jealous of the self-liberation that breaking taboos can bring, hassling a liberated kinkster for exploring his kink.

Slightly more seriously, if I were a hooker, playing a concentration camp inmate would be right around the place that I would draw the line. ;)