[lbo-talk] Obama on poverty: straight DLC

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Apr 2 08:34:46 PDT 2008

Doug writes:

> How is it not an employer subsidy?

I'm having trouble following this. Is Doug:

a) Not in support the EITC, in which case Max is right

b) Just correcting Max's implication that EITC is not an employer subsidy, in which case Max is wrong

...?

FWIW, I'm in support of the EITC for several reasons, one of which is that it is an employer subsidy.

/jordan