[lbo-talk] Irrefutable proof that "Stuff White People Like" is the dumbest thing ever

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 13:50:02 PDT 2008

The latest entry of "Stuff White People Like" is ... "Free Health Care"!!!

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/94-free-healthcare/

In my experience, more folks of color I've met/spoken with are supportive of universal h/c than whites, a lot of whom already have health care (and fear they'd no longer be able to see their fave doctors if such a thing were implemented) or even if they don't have it they stubbornly oppose it for bizarre ideological reasons I don't understand and that seem self-defeating/destructive.

So, blog entry = totally wrong. Makes me wonder where the person writing this blog lives!

-B.