[lbo-talk] Irrefutable proof that 'Stuff White People Like' is the dumbest thing ever

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 5 10:11:39 PDT 2008

Andy F:

> Get back to us when you've done your own comparative

> study of students and independent contractors, and
let > us know how bad you've got it. No points for
> insignificant numbers.

Idiot. The point is that "Free Healthcare" is not a reality in Germany, an indisputable fact. There exists nothing like the English NHS or a Canadian single-payer system.

I have complete understanding for someone from America who would make a personal decision to move to a European country based upon an assessment of their own self-interest, but if North America leftists have to tell Michael Moore type lies about a fictional European paradise as a basis for political agency, then you are all truly fucked.

____________________________________________________________________________________ You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com