[lbo-talk] more on Obama's gun record

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 6 14:56:26 PDT 2008

Who in our Govt. really believes my shotgun could be used to to any effect if the Govt. wished to impose martial law? Don't kid yourself indeed. The 2nd amendment really says nothing about individual gun ownership. It is about a collective right for militias not under federal control.

All that said I don't believe gun confiscation is justified by the imposition of martial law.

John Thornton