[lbo-talk] more on Obama's gun record

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 6 16:07:21 PDT 2008

I'm not going to get into a pissing match over the 2nd amendment but I am well aware of 18th century prose and its construction and I disagree with your reading. Not because of any poor understanding, as you seem to think, do I hold the viewpoint that I do. It has nothing to do with brainwashing either. Talk of brainwashing is sort of a litmus test used to judge whether a conservation is worth pursuing. This conversation just failed that test.

John Thornton