[lbo-talk] Irrefutable proof that "Stuff White People Like" is the dumbest thing ever

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:07:45 PDT 2008

The difference is that if he's pretending to be someone he's not, as you alleged, that someone is a Jew.

http://www.heebmagazine.com/blog/view/588

(And judging from the content of the interview, he's not pretending to be that, either.)

What do his book sales have to do with anything? The point is, he's a public figure, uses his real name, and is not "impersonating" anyone, as you so hastily claimed.