[lbo-talk] OT: new blog-ish

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com
Mon Apr 7 18:01:48 PDT 2008

I've been catching up with all things social media lately [FriendFeed: do not want] and since my blog @ blackmailismylife still awaits a wondrous redesign/relaunch, I thought I'd do the next best thing and share what I've been checking out on Google Reader. [I'll be pulling this into my blog once I sort out which WordPress widget will most likely guarantee the page rendering properly [I'm *this* close to jumping to Tumblr.]

The onerous url is here: http://www.google.com/reader/shared/ 07981695709123401932

I'm in desperate need to check out political blogs [I'm very music/ tech/food-oriented these days] that haven't been around since people took Atrios and DailyKos seriously. Shoot me suggestions off-list. Include your own of course!

Thanks,

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com