[lbo-talk] Query: Speculation and oil prices

Eric Draitser ericdraitser at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:26:48 PDT 2008

plus, i would also add (and im sure im simply stating the obvious that many know) that international oil prices are pegged to the US Dollar. If you look at europe's gas prices for instance, they have not substantially changed in the last few years while the prices here have risen dramatically. Much of the fluctuation in price has to do with a devalued dollar that i would argue is purposely being devalued by the Fed in collusion with central banks