[lbo-talk] Soros

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 06:46:44 PDT 2008

Eric Draitser:

do any of you take issue with the fact that Soros, like Ted Turner and Bill Gates, has invested millions and millions of dollars into population control/eugenics either through the UN or other private groups?

But see, this is the sort of dramatic statement which demands evidence -- and a definition of terms. You don't just slap something like that on the table and walk away.

Because I had no idea what you were referring to, I did a GOOG search for soros + eugenics:

Results -

http://tinyurl.com/3pvhyj

What I found were articles, essays and blog postings from people equating Planned Parenthood (and abortion in general) with the eugenics programs of the past.

So are you saying that by supporting what, I confidently believe, most active list members would describe as normal contraceptive measures, Soros and co. are part of some sinister cabal?

.d.