[lbo-talk] McCain reads lbo-talk?

W. Kiernan wkiernan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:47:04 PDT 2008

Jordan Hayes wrote:

> Are you saying that there are some tax cuts you're against? :)

Yep. The economy is in the dumps, and beside the first priority, making sure that the recently retired executives of Bear Stearns can continue to make their yacht and whore payments, our leaders also feel the need to inject a little cash into the lower orders so they don't completely face out from bankruptcy despair. OK, let's go to China, hat in hand, and borrow another ten billion bucks, and start doling it out.

But there's a catch; there's always a catch! Us workies can get a little bitty slice of that borrowed $10-billion, but _only_ on the condition that we spend every cent of it on goods provided by America's BFF (Best Foreign Friend) Saudi Arabia, Official Sponsors of the new Freedom Tower in downtown Manhattan.

yrs WDK