[lbo-talk] union density

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Wed Apr 16 12:58:30 PDT 2008

Brother Catron, you are certainly a bit of a wise ass aren't you?

Did you learn that "how's that working out for you" from Dr. Phil?

Let's see, I've been a labor educator for nearly 30 years. I have taught a lot of leftwing stuff (labor theory of value, US imperialism, you name it) to thousands of enthusiastic workers in Johnstown, PA,Pittsburgh, Beaver Falls, Greeensburg, PA., Portland, OR, Cincinnati, throughout the states of Indiana, New York,and Massachusetts, in West Virginia, in Ohio, in Texas, in California. Teachers, librarians, nurses, pilots, technicians, restaurnat workers, auto workers, steel workers, coal miners, garment workers, postal workers, electrical workers, every craft you can think of from plumbers to operating engineers, plus many more. Union educators should try it sometimes, see if it works. Do you do labor education? If not you should.

Michael Yates